Tuesday, February 23, 2010

They will be elible, Mommy...

Last week we went to the science museum for a much needed field trip. I just LOVE the fact that my kids feel so at home in the museum. It feels like a home away from home for them. We were about to board the Columbus ships when Aiden got a sudden case of vertigo. He would go up the ramp to the ship then run back down telling me, "Uh, uh!" Anyway, Caitlyn joined us on the last run back down and she became facinated with these little seeds that were from some pods off a local tree. She began collecting them, scooping them up, pile by pile. She then informed me that we could could cook them for dinner after we washed them, then they would be "elible". I thought it was wonderful that her vocabulary included the word edible, even if it was Caitlyn-ized! Good job sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment