Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thoughts on the new year...

I hope this year will be better than the last.  I hope that I will work everyday for a closer walk with the Lord.  I hope THIS year I'll learn patience.  I hope that this year I will do a better job at keeping the Florida house organized. I hope this year I will not fall behind on school planning, or grading, or teaching.  I hope this year I will be able to enjoy cooking more, since it seems that I won't be able to afford a personal chef anytime soon.  I hope that this year I will be able to USE that one room a day cleaning sheet that I made up two years ago to keep my house clean.  I hope that this year I will workout more than I have in the past and lose that baby-weight before I officially have no more babies.  And, I hope that this year I won't beat myself up when I don't get past my first two wishes for the new year...

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment