Friday, January 14, 2011

Sometimes God speaks to me and sometimes Caitlyn does...

I had blogged earlier this week about our Bible study plan. I was all ready to tackle Job as our first book to study comparitively with the principles of the Beattitudes, then Caitlyn spoke,
"Mommy, Daniel and the Lions is my favorite Bible story...can we read that one?"

So, I guess Job will wait while we dive into Daniel! We read out of the Beginner's Bible this morning and then I had Caitlyn and Aiden set up the felt board of a scene from Daniel. My good friend, Jody, blessed us with a felt board set of the Beginner's Bible, so we are putting it to good use.

I had Noah read from the How to Get Into the Bible book and plan on following up with him on that next week. I think I am going to make some notebooking sheets that go along with this book and I will gladly post them here when I finish each chapter. I was debating about whether I should make notebooking pages or lapbooking components, but it seems that notebooking will be easier for me to do quickly, so notebooking it is!

So we will continue to study Daniel next week. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment